Wednesday 19 June 2013

Purple Midweek Motivation

Hi folks it's me Jacqueline standing in for Caz this week with the Midweek Motivation. Today I have a sympathy card following our challenge SHADES OF PURPLE AND ONE NEUTRAL - take a look


I made a mask for the centre through which I sponged my purple ink, I then used a couple of silhouette stamps in a darker shade. The flowers were stamped in Versamark ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder. The card stock was mounted on to purple card and stamped with a sentiment.
Hope you like it and I hope you will take part in this week's challenge - details can be found - HERE

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and just right for a sad occasion

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely Jacqueline
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely beautiful card
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card, many thanks for covering for me. Greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really fabulous card Jacqueline. Great masking and gorgeous stamping.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.