Wednesday 27 February 2013

Pink and Black - More Inspiration

Thanks to those who have already taken part in my challenge this week for Pink and Black, I am now hoping I can inspire a few more mid week to take part. I made a simple card for we don't always choose the most elaborate cards in the Top 3. I have only used two pattern papers, instead of flowers I added a rosette, which is easily made by making concertina folds then joining each end with tape. I flattened the rosette then  adhered it  to a punched circle, punched out a second stamped circle then adhered this to the top.
This is a close up of Jasmine - Feathers from Crafty Sentiments, I love her, she has such a flirty attitude. Reminds me of someone I used to be!! LOL  I used Promarkers to colour her. Hoping to see a few more enter into our challenge but please remember ladies, girls and maybe guys, have fun. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Caz... a lovely card and a very sassy Jasmne!
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute and very pretty card Caz.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe all of the ideas you've offered for your post. They are very convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very short for beginners. May just you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

    Also visit my site :: dance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anonymous - I would have liked to reply to your comment, to ask which did you need more details for, but i can't contact you other than here. Shame you chose to be anonymous. Caz

      Delete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.