Wednesday 3 October 2012

Paris Theme - Mid Week Motivation

Hello, it's Fliss here today with your mid week motivation for this weeks Paris theme and being rather inky from making my card for the challenge inspiration, I decided to stay that way and make a tag this time.

I've carried on with the warm Autumnal colours as the weather is rather cold and I thought we could all do with a bit of warming up lol.

Here's the tag I made before I added the embellishments:


I've inked the tag using cosmetic sponges with Distress inks in the following shades - Crushed Olive, Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade, Barn Door, Rusty Hinge and Aged Mahogany. I then stamped on an Artistic Outpost flowery flourish with the Crushed Olive.


I've then added an inked panel embossed with the Cuttlebug fleur de lys folder together with the flourished Eiffel Tower (Prickley Pear), an inked flourish and some stamped text.

As you see, simpler to make than the finished tag appears and hope you like it.
Hugs,
Fliss xx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag Fliss love the colours on the background and the cut out Eiffel tower.
    suzi b xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning tag Fliss. Wish I was in Paris for Fall x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like Fliss ....it is gorgeous! Going to check out the Prickly Pear stamps...I might need them lol:)

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.